AOL email is a highly efficient email service provider who has its wings spread across the world. The users benefit from various features while using this email service provider. But having said this, there are times when the users also encounter various malfunctioning with this email service providers. One such issue that causes trouble to the users is the issue of error code 420. This error arises when the user would have a corrupt file on your system registry. This corruption then interrupts the communication between your system and the AOL account. There are also chances that you would encounter this issue when your device has been affected by a virus or malware. The users can go through this blog to find the most efficient ways to handle this situation. They would also have the option of connecting with AOL customer support, where they would get all the required assistance.
Methods to solve the issue of AOL Error Code 420
There are several methods that the users of AOL can use to resolve the issue of error code 420. The most apt techniques that would accurately help the users are as given below:
Solution 1: Examine your browser
It is often found that when you have an outdated browser, you will come across this error code. In this case, you would have to check whether the browser is causing the malfunctioning. Follow the given steps to analyze your browser:
- Firstly check with your default browser to login to your AOL email account. And then use an alternate browser to login to your AOL email account.
- If you see that you are easily able to login using an alternate browser, then the issue is being caused because the browser is not updated.
Solution 2: Perform a complete Antivirus scan on your system.
- Go to the antivirus software that you have installed on your system.
- Further, navigate to the scanning options.
- Now opt for the option ‘Scan full system.’
- Once the scanning process is complete, if any virus or malware is detected make sure that you remove them from your system.
- After you have successfully removed the virus that is present, reboot your system and check whether the issue has been solved.
If you find that you are unable to solve the issue using the above-given steps, then the best option that you would be left with is to connect with the AOL customer care Number. The executive at this service would ensure that they read the issue that you are currently facing and then provide you with the most effective guidance on how to solve this problem.