The iPhone, or any smartphone for that matter, is quickly replacing the personal computer in terms of functionality. One of the best features of the iPhone is the fact that you can read and reply to emails on the go. You can link any email account to your iPhone and always stay connected with all your contacts. AT&T is among the most popular email services used today. People are using it for personal correspondence or professional work. Even though ATT email is an excellent service, but users often tend to face some issues while using this service, and to get a solution regarding any of your concerns, you can always reach out to the ATT customer support and have a discussion with the techies to dial ATT Contact Number.
Steps to resolve ATT Email not working
If your ATT email is not working on iPhone then you can follow the steps given below to help resolve the issues:
- Check the internet connection : You need to be connected to the internet in order to access your ATT Email account. Make sure the Airplane Mode is turned off and the phone is connected to a working cellular or Wi-Fi network
- Close and restart the application : Sometimes you simply quitting and re-launching the ATT Email application on your phone helps to resolve some of the problems and allows you to access your account
- Restart the phone : Switching your iPhone off for a while may help resolve the errors that prevent you from using your email account. Restarting the phone is among the most common troubleshooting techniques used and is often very effective.
- Check for updates : Make sure you are using the latest version of the iOS. You can also check to see if there are any application updates that need to be done.
- Delete and reset the account : Sometimes it is possible that the problem may not be with the phone but with the account itself. You can try deleting the email account entirely and logging in again. You can follow the steps given below to delete and reset the account:
- Go to “Settings” and search for “Accounts and Passwords”
- Select the ATT Email account that is not working and click on “Delete Account” and choose “Delete from My iPhone”
- Once the account is deleted restart your phone and follow the process to add an email account to iPhone.
There are times when people get confused while implementing these steps so without wasting much of your time you can get in touch with ATT Email Customer Support Number. The professionals are available 24*7 throughout the day to resolve the queries faced by their customers.