Do you need to send an urgent attachment to your friend using ATT email? Are you facing difficulty in downloading attachments? If the answer to these questions is yes, then you are surely reading the right blog. Here you will find about ATT Email attachments in detail. You can take help from the ATT email tech support number, which can be contacted any time of the day.
There are certain times when the users of this email face some issues related to mail attachments, logging into their account, password reset, error message occurrence, email not working, spams or hacking of accounts and much more. These issues can be easily solved by performing some troubleshooting steps that are mentioned below.
- The problem in adding or removing attachments
- Inserting or attaching files with composing assistant
- Attaching GIFs
- Adding Inline images or videos
- Opening/ previewing an attachment
- Downloading an attachment
Causes of attachment-related issues:
- File size too large
- Corrupted file
- Virus/ malware presence
- Improper file name
- Use of symbols in saving files
- Memory issue
Solution: Fixing the download attachment in ATT Email
- Check browser settings – make sure that you are using a supported browser, also try to delete the history and remove any caches or cookies.
- Reduce file size – in this email, you can attach up to 50 files to an email message with the size of 25 MB. Try to reduce the file according to the size.
- Remove special characters from a file name – check if you haven’t used any special characters like %,*, #, @ or any other, if yes then change the file name.
- Reformat encrypted files – encryptions only work when the sender and receiver have the key to decode it, so try to send an unencrypted file to unknown recipients.
With the help of these common solutions you can rectify the issue yourself but in case of difficulty, take help by connecting with ATT Email technical support number, where the trained technicians will resolve the issue in no time.