Forgotten password or lost password is not new with any email account. Same goes for ATT email users. When you lost a password or forget a password, then the password recovery can’t happen, but you can ‘Reset the ATT email password’. If you are an ATT email user and you also have forgotten your email password, then you are at right place. Here in this blog, you will get all the information on how you can reset your ATT email password. Go through this blog carefully
How to reset ATT Email password?
When you forget the password of your email ID, which means you can’t access into your own email account. You can’t see the email messages from your friends, colleagues etc.
There are three methods by which you will be able to reset your ATT email password:
- Registered alternate email ID
To reset the password of your ATT email account, use the registered alternate email ID at the time of ATT email account creation. But, you should have access to that email account.
- Launch a web browser and go to the official website of ATT email.
- Go to the login page, and click on forgot password.
- Choose the verification by registered alternate email ID.
- Then enter the registered email ID and click on continue.
- You will get a verification email with a link on that email ID.
- Click on that verification link, and you will be redirected to create new password page.
- Create a strong password and click on save. Then try login to your ATT email account, using the new password.
- Registered phone number
- Go to the ATT email login page and click on ‘Forgot the password’.
- Choose registered phone number for verification and enter that phone number in the required field. Afterwards click on continue.
- You will get a verification number as an SMS on that number. Enter that verification number in the required field and click continue.
- Then make sure to create a strong password.
- Security Questions
You can reset the password by answering the security questions you saved at the time of Account creation.
Hope, you will get the access into your ATT email account. In case you are not satisfied with the given steps, then you can take help from the ATT customer care number. Call on this number and get a quick and easy solution to your problem.