Get Easy Way to Restore Missing ATT Emails
Have you accidentally deleted an important mail? Are you unable to restore att emails? Is there any issue with your inbox? Moreover, you don’t know how to the missing emails! Then there is no need to panic as you are reading the right blog. You will get to know about restoring the emails in your ATT inbox. You are not the only one who is encountering such a situation. So it is highly recommended to take help from the ATT Email technical support number, where you will be guided with a permanent solution in no time.
ATT Email is one of the best webmail service provided by ATT. With a huge list of features to choose from and user-friendly interface, you will surely make this email service as your favorite one. In case if you have missed some important emails or sent them into the trash then you can try some troubleshooting steps to get out of the issue.
Solution: Restoring Missing Emails in ATT
There is an option in this email service of restoring the recently lost or deleted emails back using the Missing Mail restore feature. You can simply fix the problem by filling in a restore request form and submitting it.
- You can only get the restored emails from the past 7 days.
- Once you have submitted a restoration request you can not cancel it
- There is a chance of a possibility that you may or may not get the restored emails.
- Recovered emails come back to that only folder of the same date from where it has been deleted. Try checking your trash bin if you can’t find them after restoration.
- It is advised to back up any important email so that you must not repent for the mistake.
You May Also Read : How to solve error code L569 in ATT Email
If the restoration of emails does not come within 7 days, then try connecting with the ATT Email customer number for the timely resolution of the issue. The team of experts stays online 24×7 for providing you support to sort out the issue. The technicians will consider your issue on urgent priority and will try to provide you with an effective solution.