With its plenty of exceptional features, AOL Email stays ahead from other similar email service providers. But there are certain times when the most preferred email among the masses starts causing troubles to its users. There are innumerable errors and technical glitches, be it in setting up the email client on their respective devices or recovering the passwords, faced by the users. If you are also one of them then it is advised to get in touch with AOL customer care number that stays available every hour of the day online.
AOL email is an IMAP enabled account that is fully compatible with your iPhone or iPad. Using it, you can send and receive email messages from your account, but if you are unable to use it on iPad then follow the undermentioned steps.
- Tap the settings icon your iPad
- Click on the ‘mail, contacts, calendars’ option
- Select your AOL Email account
- Verify that your correct email address appears in the field
- See if ‘imap.aol.com’ appears in the hostname field under the incoming mail server subsection
- Touch on the ‘SMTP’ button
- Verify that the primary server field shows ‘smtp.aol.com’. Ensure that this server is on. If it does not then tap the server name and move the ‘server’ switch on.
- Press the home button on your iPad
- Tap the ‘mail’ icon and try to send or receive email messages using your account
- If everything goes well, then you will not face any hassle in accessing your AOL email account
You must not forget that technical issues are part of every product or service but the main part is the support system which is the backbone. And this is what AOL is best in. You can reach out to AOL Customer Support Number 24×7 without any hesitation to avail adequate and relevant service for the resolution of issues faced by you in regards to AOL Email. The team of experts has experience in fixing all sorts of issues faced by the users over the period of time. They deal with their valuable users in the most patient and friendly way.